What is it AppID Single Sign On?
- As a cloud-based service, AppID is able to save your passwords and log-on user names. To ensure safety and security, AppID is a single sign-on user interface meaning although it saves numerous passwords it only takes one to sign into.
- Have too many login and password combinations to remember? Let AppID remember for you!
- AppID is compatible with over 1500+ web apps including Salesforce, Quickbooks, Netsuite, JIRA, Twitter, and more. When you purchase AppID, you have access to unlimited web apps.
How is it beneficial?
- AppID helps fix insecure password practices by employee’s. When an employee has to remember several passwords to many different apps, they usually will end up using the same password. AppID will remember your passwords so you are free to use an sort of password for each web app.
- If there comes a time when an employee leaves the company and has access to vitle information, the administrator of the company’s AppID can go in and delete all login access to any web app.
- Employee productivity will increase when they do not have to search for login access.
- Intermedia AppID is a very reliable cloud based service. In the Intermedia service agreement, they guarantee 99.999% uptime which means 30 seconds or less of downtime a month.
- If, by chance, AppID is giving you problems, you can contact Noctem Solutions or you can contact Intermedia. Intermedia has 24/7 expert technical support for all of their cloud services.
Compatible with 1,500+ web apps
Salesforce • Quickbooks • NetSuite • Twitter • JIRA • Includes unlimited number of web apps
Extend 2FA to any web app • Methods include push notifications, passcodes, text messages or phone calls
One-click access to all web apps
Simplify and centralize access with a single portal.
Increase employee productivity
Eliminate the need for users to hunt for login URLs or remember multiple password.
24/7 expert support
Microsoft Certified technicians • 24/7 phone and chat • Typical hold times of 60 seconds or less
99.999% financially backed SLA
Our service level agreement guarantees less than 30 seconds of monthly unplanned downtime.